Question about Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
It is ink low error U051
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
Hi i tried your steps on my mx318 but i could not have a print out on after step no. 8 is only blinking orange my mx318 is Japanese language i didn't know what happen that shows on the lcd any help to this the u051 is gone i didnt know what next is in japanese
Posted on Apr 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2012 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Sep 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
774 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: