Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
The problem appears is u163( low in black ink) although the ink cartridge had been refilled
It is ink low error U051
1. Disconnect the power cable
2. Connect it while holding down the power button
3. With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
4. Release the power button
5. The prints turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utile it says "Idle")
6. Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once.” Shipping Mode 3"
7. Press the "OK" button.
8. Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
9. A test page will print.
10. Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
11. Disconnect the power cable again.
12. Take out both cartridges.
13. Close the cover.
14. Connect the power cable once again.
15. Turn the printer on.
16. Now just put the cartridges back...
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2012 | Canon Pixma Mx340 All-in-one Inkjet...
Sep 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 10, 2011 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Mar 08, 2010 | Lexmark X3550 All-In-One Printer
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon MX300 Office All-In-One Printer
Mar 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
978 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: