Question about Dell Adamo 13
I work for dell, If diagnostics says there are no errors found (All Test Passed, No problems found) It means the, Hard drive, memory is good. (Sometimes) But you can also run the extended test just to make sure. Error will also display in those extended test.
1. BIOS updated - (that's good)
2. You noticed the power failure seems to occur when the LCD is angled 90 degrees (I hope you also mentioned this to the "tech team")
- If that is the case, the parts needed to be replaced is the LCD kit (LCD screen, LCD cable.)
- sometimes they will also send a motherboard as a backup.
- the reason why they decided the solid state Hard drive needs to be replaced is that diagnostics says there are no errors. (Usually a software problem)
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask me if you have any other concerns.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2014 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Notebook
Jan 14, 2014 | Dell adamo 13 (dacwaq1_1) PC Notebook
Nov 27, 2013 | Dell adamo xps 13.4" dual core ultra...
Mar 18, 2011 | Dell adamo Laptop Computer (Intel Core 2...
Mar 10, 2010 | Archos Internet Media Tablet MP3 Player
Mar 07, 2010 | iRobot Roomba 4105 Bagless Robotic Vacuum
Feb 07, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 15, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 29, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 2200 Notebook
Oct 10, 2017 | Dell Adamo 13
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: