Question about NetGear DGND3300 RANGEMAX DUAL BAND WIRELESS-N DSL GATEWAY Router
The same way you adjust your router: -
Chapter 1: Connecting the Wireless-G Broadband Router
1. Locate an optimum location for the Broadband Router. The best place for the Broadband Router is usually at the center of your wireless network, with line of sight to all of your mobile stations.
2. Fix the direction of the antenna. Try to place it in a position that will best cover your wireless network. Normally, the higher you place the antenna, the better the performance will be. The antenna's position
enhances the receiving sensitivity.
3. Connect a standard Ethernet network cable to the Broadband Router’s Internet port. Then, connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your Cable or DSL Broadband modem.
4. Connect your network PCs or Ethernet devices to one of the Broadband Router’s numbered ports with a standard Ethernet network cable.
5. Connect the AC Power Adapter to the Broadband Router's Power Socket and the other end into an electrical outlet. Only use the power adapter supplied with the Broadband Router. Use of a different adapter may result in product damage.
Posted on Feb 15, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox One
Apr 05, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 25, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Jun 15, 2010 | Activision Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 13, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro System Console
Jan 14, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Dec 25, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Aug 05, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 27, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: