We need more information. For one, sound cards can be an embended chip on your mother board, or it can ne a removable component inserted in a white PCI slot onyour mobo. Standard ports for sound cards are three holes on the back of your computer: one red, one blue and one green. The green little whole is where you plug in your speaker for output. The red one is for a microphone. The blue is for sound in to your computer from an external sound source.
Look for the three color-coded holes then let us know what you want to do from there.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to install the correct driver for your souncard . Surf to the manufacturer , download and install the driver corresponding to your card model and also to your operating system ( critical ) .
first of clear ur problem you want sound card i.e H/W or drivers for it. if you want soundcard then there are external souncards available in market purchase it put it in the USB port and use it.
if you have the sound card and no drivers for it then
insert ur driver cd and install soundcard's drivers.if you don't have that cd then download it from soundcard site by following ways:-
1. you can get your drivers . just go to ur soundcard or driveers maufacturing site, click on download section click on drivers, enter mother board number and download the souncard drivers . 2. If you don't know the motherboard/soundcard drivers name and exact number then connect to internet, uninstall all the old audio drivers. then when pop up window says that new hard driver is found then click it and it will automatically install drivers from net
3. If you want to know about your motherboard drivers, then go to desktop a. right click on my_computer,
b.then select properties, in properties tab click on the HARDWARE tab,
c.then click on the device manager tab, then select and expand the drivers like sound or video which you want to know.
d. right click on the selected sound or display drivers and select its properties.
e. select driver tab and the driver name and version will be before you
for further assistance pls call me
Thanks & Regard Pravin jha Great India
i mean my videocard drivers is not installed in my laptop after i format... and my souncard doesnt work... can u pls..... give me free dloadable link for my soundcard @ videocard on my nec versapro va10h... thanks a lot.... help...