Question about Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
1. all u need to do is download the firmware for ur router
2. most of the belkin products if u update the firmware it will work great
3. go to belkin.com/support and download the firmware. jus click on this site it will lead u to download ur version
4. u need to save it in the desktop screen
5. open the belkin router setup page by 192.168.2.1 in the ie or firefox
6. in the left side click on firmware update then leave the password blank and click submit
7. then click on the browse choose the file which u downloaded from the site
8. click on the update and after the reboot of the router ur good to go.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2012 | Belkin N750 DB Wireless Dual Band N Router
Feb 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2011 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Apr 23, 2017 | NetGear WG511 54 Mbps Wireless PC Card
Sep 29, 2009 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
Jun 28, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Feb 22, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
May 08, 2007 | Belkin (F5D7000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jul 12, 2012 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: