Forgot my unlock code on my Motorola rokr z6
When you receive your email with your unique Motorola unlocking codes, you may see there's actually more than one code as some models require more than one code to unlock them fully. However, for simplicity, we do aim to send you a single unlock code.
359810001112345 F33RHE1234 12345678 85901234 5F8D1234
The unlocking code is 3rd part in this example: 12345678.
(We may also return your IMEI number, simply ignore this, it will always be the first)
1. Switch On your phone with a SIM Card not from the original network. (IE Not the network it's locked to)
2. The phone should now show the message 'Enter Special Code' or 'Enter subsidy code'
3. You can now enter the Unlocking Code provided to unlock the phone.
WARNING : If One of these messages is displayed:
- 'Contact Service Provider'
- 'Tamper Alert'
- 'Wait before enter special Code'
- 'Contact Service'
It's because too many incorrect codes have been entered. To reset this, you will need to leave the phone on displaying this error message, until it changes to 'Enter Code Special' or 'Enter subsidy code'. This can take up to 72 hours.
Note: If your phone is on a 'Three' network, you will need to enter * * 0 5 7 * to open another window to enter your code.
Dec 04, 2013 |
Motorola Mobility Z6 ROKR Unlocked GSM...