Question about Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Go to www.epson.com/support
2. Under DOWNLOADS AND SUPPORT click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2010 | Panasonic Car Audio & Video
Feb 13, 2010 | BenQ Scan to Web 5000U Flatbed Scanner
Oct 29, 2009 | Cameras
May 11, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
311 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!