Question about Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Go to www.epson.com/support
2. Under DOWNLOADS AND SUPPORT click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 11, 2009 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Mar 27, 2009 | HP Officejet H470b Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Sep 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2007 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W Laser Printer
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!