Question about Cell Phones
My phone stopped sending text messages.....and when i try it say no network coverage. also when i dial 611 it also sometimes says no network coverage... and when i phone people on it the phone dies in the middle of my conversation.... could you help me fix this
Try tehse steps
1. Switch off and switch it back on , leave it switched on for 2-3 hrs and then check
2. Switch off and take out battery , when battery is out , press power on button for 30 secs and then out battery back again and switch on the mobile. This process is known as releasing flee power.
3. If still does not work, Then try to do a reset for the phone .
4. If still does not work , try to send a text message or a SMS and check whether it works or not.
5. If still does not work , then contact the people whom u pay for the phone bills and check with them whether there is any proble from their end or not.
6. If still problem no resolved, check whether accidently you have barred all outgoings from ur phone and do check the network selceted mode should be automatic , by mistake no other network should be selected
7. Check whether phone is range of signals and signal strength is excellent.
8. If still does not work then contact , the phone manufacturer, phone antenna might not be working and is unable to receive any signals....
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Mar 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 16, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 10, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Aug 11, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
May 15, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W550i Cellular Phone
Apr 15, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Aug 23, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2017 | Cell Phones
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!