Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Unable to make or recieve calls
Try tehse steps
1. Switch off and switch it back on , leave it switched on for 2-3 hrs and then check
2. Switch off and take out battery , when battery is out , press power on button for 30 secs and then out battery back again and switch on the mobile. This process is known as releasing flee power.
3. If still does not work, Then try to do a reset for the phone .
4. If still does not work , try to send a text message or a SMS and check whether it works or not.
5. If still does not work , then contact the people whom u pay for the phone bills and check with them whether there is any proble from their end or not.
6. If still problem no resolved, check whether accidently you have barred all outgoings from ur phone and do check the network selceted mode should be automatic , by mistake no other network should be selected
7. Check whether phone is range of signals and signal strength is excellent.
8. If still does not work then contact , the phone manufacturer, phone antenna might not be working and is unable to receive any signals....
BEST OF LUCK
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2013 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 09, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
May 10, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Mar 20, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Mar 23, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Sep 22, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!