Question about Dell Latitude C400 Notebook
1. You need to connect the USB optical drive to the laptop.
2. Restart the laptop at the Dell logo screen press the F12 key a couple of times
3. You would see the one time boot menu.using the down arrow is select USB
4. Insert the windows xp cd in the optical drive
5. Press the space bar when you see the message "Press any key to boot from the cd"
6. Follow the screen prompts after the same.
In case you need more help on how to reinstall the OS . Please revert back
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 04, 2014 | Toshiba Canvio Computers & Internet
Apr 24, 2017 | Gateway CX2724 Notebook
Oct 28, 2010 | Maxtor OneTouch 4 500GB External USB 2.0...
Jan 22, 2010 | LG GCC4522B CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
Dec 05, 2009 | Toshiba Portege 7100 Notebook
Oct 03, 2009 | Fujitsu LifeBook P1120 Tablet PC
May 04, 2009 | Gateway MX6927 Notebook
Mar 06, 2008 | Compaq Armada E500 Notebook
Jan 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!