Question about Computers & Internet
1 if its a belkin router then open ie or firefox
2. type 192.168.2.1 in the address bar it will lead u to belkin router setup page IMPORTANT --- U NEED A HARDWIRED COMPUTER TO ACCESS THE BELKIN PAGE
3. in the belkin page on the left side click on the wifi protected setup under wireless
4. login page --- leave the password blank click submit
5. disable the wifi protected setup and click apply changes
6. then click on the channel and ssid under wireless
7. change the ssid to ur desired name thts gonna be ur network name
8. check whether the broadcast ssid is checked marked or not
9. if its checked then click on apply changes
10. then scan and connect ur network it will not ask for the pin number and u will access the internet.
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Apr 11, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 06, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Feb 22, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2008 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
372 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!