Question about Reebok 8700 ES Treadmill - Silver Service Delivery!
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | FreeMotion Xtr 90 Treadmill By Free Motion
Jan 03, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 13, 2012 | Reebok 8100 ES Treadmill Save Big!
Nov 11, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 22, 2011 | Epic 425 Mx Treadmill EPTL88105 !
A) HOW TO LOWER THE TREADMILL FOR USE
1. Refer to drawing 2 above. Hold the upper end of the treadmill with your right hand as shown. Using your left
hand, pull the lock knob to the left and hold it. Pivot the treadmill down until the frame is past the pin on the lock
knob. Note: You may need to push the handrail to the side slightly.
2. Refer to drawing 1 above. Hold the treadmill firmly with both hands, and lower the treadmill
Watch thsi video:
Before folding the treadmill, adjust the incline to the
lowest position. If this is not done, the treadmill may be permanently
damaged. Remove the key and unplug the power
1. Hold the treadmill with your hands in the locations shown
at the right.
Raise the treadmill about halfway
to the vertical position.
2. Move your right hand to the position shown and hold the
Sep 25, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Feb 26, 2011 | Proform 785 Treadmill
Jun 02, 2010 | Proform XP Weight Loss 620 Treadmill
Jan 08, 2009 | Proform XP Weight Loss 620 Treadmill
Dec 01, 2008 | Endurance TF3i Folding Treadmill
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: