The very best thing you have to do is back up your files (hard disk), in another compuer using a hard disk inclusure and save your files...and go!..format it again..It can also remove viruses of your computer....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click "Start" in the lower-left corner of the Windows home screen, then click "Help and Support." Click "Undo changes to your computer with System Restore" beneath "Pick a task." The "Welcome to System Restore" screen will appear on the screen. 2
Click "Restore my computer to an earlier time," then click "Next." 3
Choose a previous time to restore your computer to by clicking one of the bold dates on the calendar that appears on the screen, then click "Next." Click "Next" again when a dialog box appears asking you to verify the restore point. Your computer will be restarted and restored to the previous point you indicated. If restoring that point does not work, repeat the process and restore the computer to a previous point.
CD/DVD Drive Does Not Appear In My Computer
Click "Toshiba Upper/Lower Limit Repair Tool" in the Resources section, then click the name of that same highlighted title in the Resolution section of the document to download the file. Save the file to your Windows desktop. The file name will be "RmvFltrs.exe." 5
Click "RmvFltrs.exe" on the Windows desktop if you are using Windows XP to run the installer program for the software; if you are using Windows Vista, right-click "RmvFltrs.exe," then click "Run as Administrator." Click "Allow" if User Account Control asks you if you want to allow an unidentified program to access your computer. 6
Restart your Windows XP or Vista computer to finalize the software installation. Your CD/DVD drive should appear in My Computer.
Display is Blank
Press a key on your Toshiba Satellite laptop. This will wake the laptop up if it is sleeping. 8
Press "Enter." If you have set up a password protected screensaver on your computer, a dialog box will pop up asking you to enter your password. Enter your password and press "Enter" again to access the laptop. Your screen will be blank prior to press "Enter" because you did not choose a screensaver. 9
Press the "Fn" and "F5" keys at the same time.You may have hit these buttons previously, causing the built-in laptop screen to go blank because the computer thinks the video is being sent to an external monitor. If you press the "Fn" and "F5" buttons and the display does not appear on the screen, press the buttons again to make sure your laptop screen is set as the default monitor.
Hi, your blackberry needs a firmware restore. Here's a guide on how to restore the blackberry firmware, the website is at : Restore Blackberry. Download the Blackberry Desktop manager and run the application loader. If it asks you for a password enter it 10x wrong and your BB will be restored to factory.
Your Blackberry probably just needs a firmware restore. Here's a guide on how to restore the blackberry firmware, the website is at : Restore Blackberry
to factory settings. Download the Blackberry Desktop manager and run the
application loader.If is ask for a password, enter 10x a wrong password.
To Recover your system from within Windows
1. Click on Start, then All Programs, then Acer Empowering Technology. 2. Click on Acer eRecovery Management. 3. If prompted to create a password, create the password and hint Do not lose this password. If asked for a password, enter the previously set password. 4. When the Acer eRecovery Management loads click the button labeled Restore. 5. Click on Restore system to factory default. 6. The unit will restart and start the restore. It should state "Please wait a moment..." with the Acer logo in the upper left hand corner. 7. At the eRecovery Management menu it will ask you how to restore. Click on the restore option you would like to use.
To recover your system from bootup
1. Locate the Alt key, to the left of the space bar, and F10, on the top row of keys. 2. Power the system on. 3. When the system is powered on, tap the Alt and F10 keys together at the same time when the Acer splash screen appears. It should state "Please wait a moment..." with the Acer logo in the upper left hand corner. 4. At the eRecovery Management menu it will ask you how to restore. 5. Click on the restore option you would like to use.
Your blackberry needs a firmware restore. Here's a guide on how to restore the blackberry firmware, the website is at : Restore Blackberry. Download the Blackberry Desktop manager and run the
application loader.If it asks you for a password enter it 10x wrong and your BB will be restored to factory.
Insert OS cd in drive and start reinstalling by selecting repair mode
now once all files are loaded system will reboot when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10 this will give you access to your account also you can reset all passwords Now restart lappy and let the system boot normally without OS cd in drive now
you will come to old screen and previously configured desktop with all
intact aplication and icons on desktop and it will no more ask you for
password till you set a new one