Question about Kenwood KDC-MP335 CD Player
Thanks for using FixYa. Turn the player on, remove the disc and close the tray. Now follow these steps---
1. Select the "setup" menu by pressing the Menu button
2. Select "Audio" by pressing >.
3. Select "Other" using the arrows and press "Enter".
4. Select "7070" (Region Auto) using the number buttons to make it region-free.
5. Press enter to save the new region.
6. Turn off the DVD player
7. Wait for a few seconds and turn the player on.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2015 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jan 30, 2015 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Apr 04, 2013 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jul 12, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-MP232 CD Player
Nov 14, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP4028 CD Player
Oct 23, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-MP628 CD Player
Aug 09, 2009 | Kenwood Sirius KDC-MP225 CD Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-3028 CD Player
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: