- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are few options by which this problem may rise .
* Old battery will not charge if its bulged. so get new 1
* Check if the charging plug in side th mobile has not broken.
* There mite be a short connection with the pin which will not charge the battery.
* take battery out keep it in sun for 5 mins and use it.or rub in 1 direction. mite work.
* If there is a problem with the board , check below
You either have a bad battery - cheap to replace and test.
Or you have a bad charger - try a different one.
Or the phone is going bad and just won't hold a charge -and then you will have to replace the phone..