Samsung S630 LCD screen does not function but still takes pictures
I´ve had my Samsung S630 for about seven months, and upt till this point been pleased with it´s performance. This morning, I turned it on to take a picture, and the LCD screen looks as though it´s been damaged. Down at the bottom, I can still see about a centimeter of what the lens is focused on, and it still takes photos. I´ve had it in my backpack for almost two weeks, but I haven´t put anything heavy in it, and I treat my backpack pretty well. My sister has the same model, and she takes her camera everywhere, also in a backpack. Anyone have any ideas? Do I need to replace the LCD screen? It was acting up the last time I used it; even though the batteries were relatively fresh, it wouldn´t stay on because it was cold outside.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello my friend,
Did you drop the camera ?
Basically this can be Lens broken or screen broken. you can check that by:
1. try to move your hands around the lens and see if it will change something.
2. take a picture even tough the screen is blank and then take the memory card and insert it into your computer, if you can see the picture on your computer that means the screen is broken. but if you cannot see the picture on PC that means the Lens is broken.
i knoww cus i had took pictures on firday at dha skatinq rink with my freinds dhen saturday my camera wasnt workinq so then i decided to buy some new batteries, i bouqht some new batteries on monday & quess what it wouldnt stay on,! like it came on for like 5 sec dhen it shut off , i f**kinq hate dhat camera. !