An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i am not receiving my emails from my contacts
With this kind of issue, you may need to investigate what''s causing it. Here the things that you can check:
* Did you setup an filter or rule on your account? * Check Junk Mail, probably their mails are being treated as spam by the spam filter that yahoo is utilizing. * Ask your friend if they are receiving any bounce back message or non delivery report every time they send a message.
You can also do your own test, if you have an alternate email address you send a test message to that email address that is having issues right now and see that will happen.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to check your outgoing smtp settings in yahoo. Below is the information to set this up. 1) Yahoo! Mail Settings (if allowed)
Yahoo Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 110) Yahoo Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 25)
2) Yahoo! Mail Plus email server settings Yahoo Plus Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995) Yahoo Plus Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465, use authentication)
Thank You, Dell-Jesse L Dell Social Media and Communities Follow Dell on Twitter @dellcares
Here are the settings of yahoo mail and yahoo mail plus
Yahoo! Mail Settings Yahoo Mail offers standard POP3 access for receiving emails incoming through your Yahoo mailbox, by using your favorite email client software. To setup your email client for working with your Yahoo account, you need to select the POP3 protocol and use the following mail server settings:
Yahoo Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465)
Yahoo Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995)
POP Yahoo! Mail Plus email server settings
Yahoo Plus Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995)
Yahoo Plus Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465, use authentication)
for the instructions on how to setup outlook please click here
hope this helps
Confirmation emails can take anywhere from 1 minute to a couple of days to be received in your email. A couple of days is rare, but it can happen. I would recommend that if after a day or two you don't receive the email to contact PayPal support so they can help you with the email change on your account.
If you are Saying About any Confirmation Code from Any Service or Website or Any SMS service.THEN you have to Look in SPAM folder for Your CODE.....(It is Near by INBOX)
I like to know Feedback
You may Feel Free Contact Us...
Thanks For Contacting Fixya....