Question about Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
7. Reregister SSL security libraries. To do this, click "Start," click "Run," and type in each command below and hit ENTER.
Note: After each command is executed successfully, you will receive a "DllRegisterServer succeeded" message. Wait until you receive this message before you continue to the next command.
a. REGSVR32 softpub.dll
b. REGSVR32 wintrust.dll
c. REGSVR32 initpki.dll
d. REGSVR32 Rsaenh.dll
e. REGSVR32 Mssip32.dll
f. REGSVR32 Cryptdlg.dll
g. REGSVR32 Dssenh.dll
h. REGSVR32 Gpkcsp.dll
i. REGSVR32 Slbcsp.dll
j. REGSVR32 Sccbase.dll
download reginout to fix ur issue
Posted on Aug 24, 2010
1. Hit "run" in the start menu
2. Type "regedit"
3. Open "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WINDOWSLIVECONTACTS"
4. DELETE ALL KEYS FROM DATABASE AND YOUR FOLDERS BUT NOT THE TOP DEFAULT
5. Locate and Delete the folder called MSN Messenger
6. After this MSN Messenger Live should login as normal.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
Sep 01, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
Jul 25, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
Mar 15, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Live Messanger
172 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: