Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
If you are using a computer with a Windows Operating System (XP, Vista,
etc., ) I can help. Just follow these directions: (From beginning to
1) Make sure that the power to your scanner is On but do not plug your scanner into your computer until instructed to do so by the software.
2) Place the CD that came with your scanner into the CD drive of your computer. Install the software for your scanner and plug your scanner into your computer.
3) Re-boot your computer.
4) After re-boot, place a document you want to scan under the lid of your scanner.
5) Go to:
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint (and click on the Paint program.)
6) When Paint opens, go to the upper toolbar in the program and click on, 'File' then scroll down and click on, 'From Scanner or Camera.'
(a window will open)
7) Click on the icon for your scanner and then click, 'OK".
(a window will open)
8) Choose the type of document you wish to scan and click, 'Scan".
9) Note: Some scanners take a moment to 'warm up' before scanning. If your scan doesn't begin immediately, just be patient.)
10) Your document will be scanned and automatically imported into the Paint program.
11) When you can see the scanned document in Paint, (again) go to the upper toolbar and select, 'File' > scroll down and select, 'Save As' > (your Pictures Folder will open) > type in a name for your document > and click, 'Save'.
12) You can now exit the Paint program and go to your Pictures folder. There, click on your scanned document to view it.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thanks!!
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 03, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
May 15, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 01, 2009 | Epson STYLUS CX5900 Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Mar 05, 2009 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | Epson CX8400 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 13, 2007 | Epson Stylus RX425 Multifunction...
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!