- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. check your usb connection, disconnect then connect again to ensure this cable connected properly
2. go to control panel>printer, look at there is there any printer online??if yes your problem was solved, if no your cable connection was broken
3. other way go to device manager, is there any yellow mark at printer device??if yes, use cd driver to reinstall your driver, this will solve your problem
You can down load by activating Bluetooth wireless technology but it is complicated as knowing the signal interruptions in India it is not advisable.
Better buy a USB cable from the Samsung Shop. It does not cost much. You will have better auio quality.
You need the specific cable from Ford, part number 8M5J-19C142-AA, Finis: 1529487 which has a USB and an aux jack. It costs about £19. You need to plug in both aux and USB and then connect the other end to your ipod. You can then scroll through the playlists etc using the dashboard controls. When you have selected your choice, press the OK button and the ipod should play. You can use the steering wheel controls to move forward or back through the tracks and to change the volume. The instructions in the handbook are not very helpful.