Question about RCA 4-in-1 Universal Remote Control
The code list is located at the following website: http://www.revoxremotes.com/Remotes/RCA_R55L8_Codes.pdf
Find your TV and hold the TV button on the top left. While holding the TV button, enter in a 4 digit code (they should be in the 1000's) - then release the TV button and try the channels or volume up or down
EXAMPLE: TV(1047) release TV button
- try all 4 digit codes associated with your TV
- once the code is entered, try it by clicking channel up or down
- hope this helps, this can be frustrating
- If the remote responds, stop trying codes, your remote is programmed
- WRITE DOWN THE NUMBER FOR YOUR TV WITH A SHARPIE ON THE REMOTE ITSELF THIS WILL PREVENT FURTHER WASTING OF TIME
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on May 24, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 03, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 29, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 05, 2008 | RCA 4-in-1 Universal Remote Control
Mar 16, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
375 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!