Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
To install the printer you will need to follow these quick, simple steps:
1) Click "Start"
2) Click "Printers and Faxes" (or you might have to click "Control Panel" and then click "Printers and Faxes")
3) Click "Add a printer"
4) Click "Next"
5) Select your preferred option
6) Click "Next"
The following steps only apply if you do not have a Plug 'n Play printer:
7) Insert the install disk, which came with the printer when purchased, into your computer
8) Select the location of your driver (CD Rom or Location on Hard Disk)
9) Click "Next" and your printer should be installed!
Thank you for using FixYa! Have a nice day and please remember to rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 05, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 01, 2011 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Jan 27, 2011 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
May 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!