Question about HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
To install the printer you will need to follow these quick, simple steps:
1) Click "Start"
2) Click "Printers and Faxes" (or you might have to click "Control Panel" and then click "Printers and Faxes")
3) Click "Add a printer"
4) Click "Next"
5) Select your preferred option
6) Click "Next"
The following steps only apply if you do not have a Plug 'n Play printer:
7) Insert the install disk, which came with the printer when purchased, into your computer
8) Select the location of your driver (CD Rom or Location on Hard Disk)
9) Click "Next" and your printer should be installed!
Thank you for using FixYa! Have a nice day and please remember to rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 05, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 01, 2011 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Feb 03, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1100 Printer
Jan 27, 2011 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
May 28, 2009 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Aug 05, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Jul 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!