- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have faced the same problem in my Nokia c2-00 and i did the following and problem solved.
1. switch off the mobile. 2. Remove the battery. 3. Remove the sim cards & memory card from the slots and reinsert it one by one. 4. restart the mobile. Now i can view the contacts and msg's in my phone..!!
You can delete call details by doing following:
1. Go to menu
2. Select Call Log
3. Select Options and select " Delete recent Call list"
4. Select " All, Missed, dialled or received
The call details will be deleted.
To delete messages:
1. Go to Menu
2. Select Messages
3. Select Options and then select Delete messages
4. Select All read messages
5. It asks for confirmation, click Yes
All messages will be deleted.
The most you can get from your cell phone is in your call records (eg: dialled numbers, received numbers, missed calls, etc). Your phone company usually can provide you with detailed info if you request it!