Question about Microsoft Entourage For Mac for Mac
Thanks for using FixYa.
Here are the steps that you need to do to export your data from palm desktop to entourage.
1. HotSync the handheld with Palm Desktop to back up your data.
2. Use Disk Utility to create a disk image backup of the following directories:
1. Palm Desktop data: /users/username/Documents/Palm
2. Entourage data: /users/username/Documents/Microsoft User Data
3. In Palm Desktop: Export (file>export) all data from Palm Desktop that the user needs
4. In Entourage: Import (file>import) all data that was exported from Palm Desktop into Entourage.
This will let you export all your data from palm desktop to entourage.
I hope this helps. Thanks and have a good day.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 10, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Oct 19, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Mar 16, 2009 | IBM WorkPad 8602-30X
May 25, 2008 | LG KU990 Viewty
Sep 13, 2007 | Microsoft Entourage For Mac for Mac
Jul 27, 2007 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: