Question about Behringer Pmp3000 16 Channel Audio Mixer
I assume you mean the input channels.
Things to check:
1. Do the sliders work smoothly or do they have rough spot?
2. Is the trim (top knob) turned up?
3. Are the gain controls for the mix turned up? Try turning up the mon controls on the dead channels and see if they come through the Mon outputs. Try turning up the FX inputs and see if they reach the FX level sensing.
4.Are the pan controls set center? Mutes off?
5. Has any liquid been spilled into the unit?
6. Has an "accident" occured such as driving the inouts with a high voltage or something with a ground loop? Has something smashed down on the slider knobs? (this sometimes breaks the resistance element in the sliders or cracks the board.
A reasonable amount of troubleshooting can be done from the available outputs and some of the above things may seem silly, but with all the options on these units it is easy to overlook something.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Fishman SA220 Solo Performance System...
Aug 05, 2014 | Marshall Amplification Marshall AR-AM4,...
Dec 02, 2017 | Behringer Ultratone K3000fx 300w Keyboard...
Sep 25, 2011 | Samson New Samson Mdr-1064 10 Channel...
Aug 18, 2011 | Kustom KPM4080 PA Amplifier/Mixer
Feb 08, 2011 | Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0 8-channel Mixer
Dec 20, 2010 | Soundcraft Compact 4 Desktop Audio Mixer...
Nov 22, 2010 | Behringer *new* Behringer X1222 16-input...
Sep 11, 2010 | Behringer Pmp3000 16 Channel Audio Mixer
Apr 03, 2010 | Behringer Pmp3000 16 Channel Audio Mixer
Sep 30, 2014 | Behringer Pmp3000 16 Channel Audio Mixer
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: