Question about Motorola Talkabout T5720 (7 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Here a few thoughts which come to mind.
1. You do not mention whether the radios communicate with the headset no on the radio. I will at this point, assume they do.
2. Be certain to have the radio SHUT OFF when plugging in the audio device.
3. Check your VOX settings. It could be your radio is going into VOX mode.
4. Only use the PTT button on the headset. Do not press the PTT on the radio at any time while using the headset.
5. Check that you have CALL TONES shut off.
6. Lastly, if nothing else works, go back to a basic mode, and set both radios where there are no special features turned on. ie turn off CODE, Qt Filter, VOX, Call Tones, etc.
Here is a link to the manual: http://www.giantintl.com/RadioPDFs/Outdated%20Manuals/T56XX_57XX_User_Manual_E.pdf
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2013 | Motorola Talkabout T5700 AA (22 Channels)...
Mar 28, 2013 | Motorola Talkabout MD200 Two-way Radio
Dec 18, 2012 | Motorola TalkAbout T5530 2-Way Radio
May 07, 2012 | Motorola Talkabout T5100 (14 Channels)...
Mar 03, 2012 | Motorola MR350R Two Way Radio
Oct 31, 2008 | Motorola Talkabout T5720 (7 Channels)...
Mar 13, 2008 | Motorola Talkabout T6310 (14 Channels)...
Dec 17, 2007 | Motorola Talkabout T5800 (22 Channels)...
Jan 20, 2007 | Motorola Talkabout T6500 (7 Channels)...
360 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: