Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
I updated the software successfully but can't get the pictures from it through the usb or email
Moto needs to send disk with phone
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
It's just not made easy for you by Motorola, but you can
accomplish it. You will use the P2K application
1. Plug-in your Motorola Phone’s Mini-USB cable to a USB 2.0 connector on your computer.
2. Start up the P2K Commander software by clicking on “P2kCommander.exe” after you have completed the setup instructions that are here.
3. In the drop down on the pane to the left, select the ‘P2k Mobile Phone’ Icon with a star icon next to it. In some cases, you may need to click on ‘refresh’ for the software to scan your Motorola RAZR V3.
(you should have an app that look like below)
4. By default, the software catalogs all of the files on your Motorola RAZR under a directory by the name of ‘a’. Double click on that directory.
5. The next set of files is the base or root of your phone’s file system. Double-click on the folder ‘mobile’.
6. The list of folders here includes several that you may have interest in, including ‘audio’, ‘picture’, and ‘video’. For the purpose of this tutorial, double-click on the ‘picture’ folder.
7. The pane on the left will now show the list of available pictures to be transferred from your Motorola mobile phone. Now choose your destination folder on the right, by double-clicking to your desired location.
8. Highlight the pictures in the left pane that you would like to transfer or copy to your computer. Then click the ‘Copy’ icon on the lower right hand side of the screen to transfer your pictures.
Finally: Got to the Folder(s) on your computer and look at the pics that should now be yours for viewing!
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2012 | Motorola Mobility RAZR v3xx Cell Phone
Sep 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Jul 25, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Jan 16, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Jan 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Jan 04, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
May 27, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!