Had this TRULY MP3 13X player about 18 months - working fine till 3 days ago. Played okay in the morning, but 2 hours later when I turned it back on it just showed dark blue backlight, did nothing else.
MP3 was showing almost full charge that morning. Has been dropped from hand MAYBE 3 times - early 2007. Last connected to my PC probably after Tgiving 2007 - worked fine till this week.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
it's the control panel behind that touchpad item. and it's not too difficult, just time consuming. My recommend is to grab a service manual online(usually around 20.00) which will provide good step by step,and also parts list.
spares? well, that's a good question. Until you have that part number, and the best way is to eyeball the one that's in side your unit(no offense to the printers, but mistakes can happen with manuals).
then you'll find out what it's like to be truly handy, eh?
I found how to set the date and time on my Truly DB61M blood pressure monitor by trial and error. I suspect other Truly BP monitors do it a similar way. These monitors also seem to go under the name Accuread. It's a pity they don't make manuals readily available online.
Here's how you do it:
1. Put the monitor into the date/time setting mode by holding down the MEMO and AVG buttons together for several seconds, then release.
2. The YEAR will be displayed flashing at the top right of the display. Press the PAGE button to move through the years to the one you want.
3. Press the AVG key to move to the next field, which is the month, flashing on the left. As with the year, used the PAGE button to move through the months to the one you want.
4. Following the same procedure, set the day of the month, the hours and minutes. The monitor knows how many days are in each month, so you can't set eg 31 February.
5. To finish, press the START button (the one on the right with the red marking).
There seem to be some other settings as well as the date/time that come up if you keep pressing the AVG button, but I don't know what they are.
If you can turn your player on while being plugged to your PC/Laptop or USB charger, then your internal Lion battery is most likely gone past its useful life (some 500 charges or 18 months usage) and may need replacing.
Most MP3 player may show 'fully charged' when plugged in either when the battery is truly fully charge or defective battery is no longer taking a charge: e.g. minimum or no current flow situation.
I bought mine four days ago and it would not pay the new James Bond Blue-Ray. The screen said your player needs an update. I downloaded the firmware, and it still did not work. I took the disc down to Best Buy and it played fine on an identical DBP 51-FD. Their tech came out with a replacement player and it played fine. Now, however, it will not play the DVD Happily Ever After 2, eve after the firmware update. Strangely enough, the other player played that DVD fine.
well if you just got it cause i am not good with i pods but if you did just get it not to long ago you could go to the store and they will type in the serial number in and see if your warranty is still good or what ever it is and they might just give you a new one
Daylight savings time change a few months ago messed up the timer recording schedule - you must now fix it. Daylight savings time changes will always mess up this recorder. You must reset your recording schedule.
1. unplug and clean mp3 port with fine small brush or can of compressed air. My mp3 had blue oxidation residue at both ports. Odd eh? 2. unplug and recharge for longer, battery might be low. 3. just unplug and replug 1,000 times, then never unplug till problem fixed by the repair site. 4. Call Philips and tell customer service that it was a great marketing idea but it truly is a cheap peice of shit. Your going to buy a Zune now. I wanted to send mine in for a new one and they said 150.00$$ OK, like I'm gonna do that when a decent Zune is around 200.00