Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
* Click the Start button.
* Click Control Panel.
* Click System and Maintenance.
NOTE: This step is not required when using Classic view in Windows Vista.
* Click Administrative Tools.
* Double-click Services.
* On the User Account Control window, click Continue.
* Click Print Spooler.
* Click Stop to stop the Print Spooler.
* Click Start to start the Print Spooler.
* Then right click and click restart to Restart the Print Spooler
* Click OK.
Restart the service at a command prompt
1. Click Start Start button , click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
2. Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
User Account Control permission If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
3. Type the following commands at the command prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
net stop spooler
net start spooler
Make sure you restart your computer too.
Also, if you have received some error message, can try with the HP Support
Hope thats help.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 04, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 18, 2018 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!