Question about Computers & Internet

4 Answers

My daughter is being bullied and harrassed on facebook. i've search the site, but cant fugure how to report these girls?

Posted by on


4 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert that has over 10 points.

  • Contributor
  • 4 Answers

To figure out the solutions to problems like this, cyber cells have been made. You can contact your nearest active cell to know about the people behind this. You can also file a case against them. I advice you to not reply anything regarding the matter on Facebook. Report the matter to the police & let them do the investigation. Be confident everything will be fine :)

Posted on Jun 02, 2017

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 145 Answers

Sorry to hear your daughter is being bullied. How to report differs depending on the content e.g a post, a photo, a timeline etc. This help page explains how to report different things

Facebook also have a bullying help page which you might find useful.

Another page which might give you some general tips about bullying

I hope this helps and the bullying comes to halt soon.

Posted on Oct 16, 2013

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 268 Answers


You can always send an email to Facebook, and defriend them, or simply block these girls.
How to blcok them: got to your "Settings" (link on the top right) select "Privacy settings" from the cascading menu. Then click on "Block list" and proceed.

Posted on Feb 05, 2010

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 389 Answers

Hello, I think I can help you with this. Oh your Facebook home page look at bottom right and click Help, then top left you will see Safety, click on Safety and scroll down to General Safety and click on What can I do to prevent or address cyberbullying.

Posted on Feb 05, 2010

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need to report slander and bullying on Facebook but my account is temporarily shut down.

See these two Facebook resources. Your page should come back or at least you will get an explanation via email within 7 to 14 days.


Please use this form to report the post:

Jan 02, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How come I'm getting bullied and I get blocked how is that right from.Facebook

you are getting bullied because you believe that you have to read what is on facebook
the answer is simple
block those sites that are bullying you
ignore any attempts to be friends with people you are not sure off
it is really simple
if you follow the rules
the phone ,ipad ,pc ,laptop is there to serve you
you are not a servant of the communication device so
and contact can wait
you can block, delete and even report continued harassment by others to the communication authority
bullies only succeed if you respond

Aug 30, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I need to block a number from my cell phone LGRumor2

If you know the number it's comming from then report it to the police if it's bullying, or to you phone service company.

Feb 08, 2012 | LG Cell Phones

1 Answer

Someone who i know and has harassed me physically in the past got on my facebook illegially and left a horrible message calling me names. ive got the message. She has been violent in the past and I want...

You should be able to:

Click on their Profile
At the top right of the screen, next to the MESSAGE tab is a little wheel with a drop down Menu
Click on the wheel and choose Report/Block
You can now choose to Unfriend them and Block them
Additionally, you can report the profile by clicking "My friend is harassing or bullying me"

In addition, if you have details of this person, you can go to the police. Not knowing where you are, I can't give you advice on how your legal system works in your country. In the UK you can report the harrassment and the police will visit the person and initiata a harrassment order against the person. Depending on the severity of what has happened, they have a power of arrest in the UK, even for a single message and a single incident, where they feel that arrest is appropriate. As I say, No idea what country you are in or how your laws of harrassment work, but regardless, I would advise you to talk to the police.

Oct 13, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Why is bullying not stopped on Facebook? I've seen the same 5 girls bullying other girls and nothing is done about it. Why are their accounts not delelted?? I'm a concerned parent and moniter...

Anywhere people interact there will be negative interactions such as bullying. Such is the way of human life. However, facebook has many means of reporting and censoring. Here is a link to multiple help topics

Jul 16, 2011 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

How do I report harrassing & bullying comments to Face Book?

Security > Security: How do I report abuse?Expand All Account Security Abuse How do I report abuse? If you see something on Facebook that you believe violates our terms, you can report it to us. To ma... If you see something on Facebook that you believe violates our terms, you can report it to us. To make a report, find the "Report" link that is nearest to what you want to report:
  • Report a profile: Go to the profile. Scroll down to the bottom of the left column, under the friend list. Click the "Report/Block This Person" link.
  • Report a photo: Click on the photo you want to report. Then, click the "Report This Photo" link that's located in the bottom left corner.
  • Report a message: Open the message and click the "Report" link. Note that you can only report messages from non-friends.
  • Report a group: Go to the group. Scroll down to the very bottom of the group Wall and click the "Report Group" link.
  • Report an event: Go to the event. Scroll down to the very bottom of the event Wall and click the "Report Event" link.
  • Report a Page: Go to the Page. Scroll down to the bottom of the left column, under the Likes list. Click the "Report Page" link.

Because of the diversity of our community, it's possible that something could be disagreeable or disturbing to you without meeting the criteria for being removed or blocked. For this reason, we also offer personal controls over what you see, such as the ability to block, hide or unfriend people, Pages, or applications that offend you. Content that does violate our terms may be removed from our site and (in some cases) subject to legal or other action.

For information about what we allow and don't allow on Facebook, please read our Community Standards. /help/?faq=13247

If you need further help, reach me via phone at

Apr 20, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

A girl that is bullying my daughter has set up a facebook account under my daughter's name and has inappropriate things on there and I want to know how to get it deleted and my daughter"s name...

you will need to email facebook to alert them.
in the mean time copy all the pages by right clicking on the mouse then right click again and select copy.
then open word or a rewlated prograem and right clik on the new word document and select paste this will give you a copy of every thing on that page.
then go to the police.

they can get the IP adress from where it was all posted from by visiting the girl and checking her computer.
in addition to that facebook will block the girl from having a facebook account.
best i can offer really since im in the uk.

Apr 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am underconfident and shy and get bullied almost everyday. i want to live my life witout fear and get a gf. please help me.

First make a stronger friend to scare off the bullies. Second the friend may provide details of getting confidence. Third, acquire hubby that takes that bully attention away into productivity. Getting s girlfriend is so easy. talk to any girl that is fancy to you. Second, allow the girls to talk to you.

Feb 09, 2011 | Answerbag Relationships Q&A

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

161 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18424 Answers

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides