Question about Yahoo Mail
What to you mean by register
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
There can be several reasons your computer is slowing down when composing email.
1) If you have an anti-virus program (like Norton) running in the background and it is performing a scheduled scan:
2) Multiple Tabs open in your browser;
3) You have multiple applications open on your computer;
4) Your computer needs to be 'cleaned' and the registry checked.
a.) (I highly recommend Registry first Aid from Rose City Software.) Click here for the trial version: http://registry-repair-software.com/download/rfasetup.exe
b.) Clean / Remove old unwanted files on your computer:
On your computer, go to: Start > All Programs > Accessories > System tools folder > Disc Cleanup
(and run disc cleanup).
5) Your computer may need more RAM. To determine how much RAM your computer has and if you can add more, I recommend you go to 4allmemory. Click here: http://www.4allmemory.com/
and click on the: 'Check my System' button. This will temporarily install a small program that checks for the amount of memory in your computer - and is completely safe to use.
If this information was helpful, please give me a 4 Thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thanks.
Posted on Feb 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2013 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2013 | Norton Internet Security 2005...
Jan 18, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 08, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 10, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 30, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 07, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: