Question about Lands Phones
B500 PHONE. OPTICOM
I HAVE LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS. CAN ANYONE HELP ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: when opticom b500 is set
The phonebook and the answering machines use two separate message. The directory (phonebook) does not interfeer with TAM operations. The answering machine will automatically set itself to the full memory message when the number of messages had been reached.
To delete the messages, do the following:
If you instead want to delete the Directory entries (phonebook), or if you want to record new answering machine messages, please follow the indications given from pages 11 to 16 in this manual for the similarl model B400 (B500 guide is not available for download in English).
Note : the unit in manual is branded Magicbox. Magicbox is the German/Swiss company that manufactures Opticom.
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
This is how to store a quickdial number on the Opticom B300
1. Lift up the handset.
2. Press the STO button (for 'Store')
3. Key in the full number you want to store, e.g. 01234 5678910
4. Press STO again
5. Press one of the numbers on the key pad that you want to be the Quickdial number, from 1 to 0
6. Press the MEM (Memory) button.
7. Replace the handset in its cradle.
8. The Quickdial number will now be stored and you can call it by lifting the handset (or pressing the speakerphone button) and then pressing the MEM button followed by the single number you chose.
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
Feb 18, 2011 | Lands Phones
Sep 19, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Aug 24, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 11, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jul 09, 2008 | Opticon OPN 2001 Mobile Data Collector...
864 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!