I have a Dell inspiron 1501 runing vista, I need a patch to run the game Powerslide. Using compatability for win 95 and 98 I get an error msg about a file name or number fialed.
HELP ME!!!! email@example.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try this Right click on the Icon goto properties then look for tab that says compatibilty. Once there you will see option that says "Run Program in Compatiabilty Mode for" select the list and find windows 98 and make sure the box is checked to , then hit apply. That should run it in win98 mode... Vista kind of sucks for compatible on old stuff they fix it in windows 7. Hope that helps. Also dont forget to rate me .
sorry u can't download windows XP u should purchase it and remove vista and install windows XP after installing u should download drivers for the dell laptop Inspiron 1525 of windows XP because vista is pre installed operating system including with drivers
well, you can run either one of them in compatibility mode, rightclick the exe or shortcut, press options, press compatibility (if i'm right, my pc is in another language) and choose windows XP service pack 2
1. what graphics card are you using that is compatible for vista
2. download updates and the patches from dells web site for your graphics card
3. update direct x from microsoft this is also important for gaming on vista
4. reboot your machine and hopefully this will work