Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Compaq presario c700 audio driver not installing os is xp
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP (sp36090.exe) (UAA Driver needed)
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\sp36090")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\sp36090 folder and select the .inf file (CpV30D5a) and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
May 02, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Dec 24, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 18, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Sep 19, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 30, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: