Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3x Cellular Phone
If the phone is still under warranty, return for a repair.
If not, some suggestions to try:
- Remove your phone's battery for at least a minute, then put it back in
- Do a master reset:
1. Open your phone up and go to “Settings”
2. Next go to the selection for “Initial Setup”
3. Next go to the selection for “Master Clear”
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be “000000”
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition
- Update the phone's software: http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Motosupport/source/SoftwareUpdateSelect.asp
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR2 V9 Cellular...
Oct 27, 2008 | AT&T Motorola RAZR2 V9 Cell Phone - Purple
Sep 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!