Question about Dakota 2786-6 Wristwatch
Need instructions to set the watch
S1 is the top button and s2 is the bottem button
Posted on Nov 06, 2009
Please find below a few additional troubleshooting instructions that may not have been included with your original instructions. If you require the complete set of instructions, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If these instructions do not correct the problem, your watch may need to be serviced or exchanged. Please contact the place of purchase to arrange for an exchange according to their return/exchange policy. If this is not possible, we will be happy to service your watch in our repair department. To have your watch repaired, please visit your nearest Dakota Watch store location to have it sent to our repair office free of charge. To view a complete list of locations, please visit http://www.buydakotawatches.com/zip.aspx. If this is not convenient, please mail your watch to the address below, Attention: Customer Service, and include a letter describing the problem. Please include your name, address, phone number, and check or money order for $9.95 return S&H. You will be contacted with an estimate should any non warranty repairs be required. Repairs are completed approximately 4-6 weeks. Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If your watch displays the incorrect language for the day, the incorrect hour for set time zone, or incorrect minute
1. Hold down the S2 button for 3 seconds while the watch is in the normal time keeping mode until the Time Zone City (3 digit city code) starts to blink
2. Once the Time Zone City blinks Press S2 again to enter additional watch settings.
3. Press S2 again to display the day icon. If the setting is in German press S1 to change the setting to English, if the setting is in English press S1 to change the setting to German.
4. Press S2 again to display the hour set mode. In this mode the letter H will be displayed and a number will be blinking on the LCD screen. The watch works in 24 hour mode and the correct number that should be displayed is the actual hour for the set time zone. If this number is not correct, press S1 until the desired time is reached.
5. Press S2 again to enter the minute set mode. In this mode the letter M will be displayed and a number will be blinking on the LCD screen. Press S1 to enter your desired minute.
6. Press S2 again to enter the second re-calibration mode (see explanation below)
7. Press S2 again to exit the day/hour/minute/second set mode. The word WAIT will show on the LCD screen and the watch will reset itself to the desired time.
Dakota Watch Company
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
The solution sounds good, except for one thing. How do we know which button is S2 and S1?
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
How do you change the time on this watch...dakota atomic wrist watch
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2011 | Watches
Aug 05, 2010 | Dakota 2786-6 Wristwatch
Mar 26, 2010 | Dakota Watch Company Radio Controlled...
Jan 20, 2010 | Watches
Mar 08, 2009 | Dakota Watch Company Radio Controlled...
Feb 21, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Feb 01, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Nov 15, 2007 | Casio G-Shock G701D-2AV Wrist Watch
4,239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: