I have a Biz hub C450. Tray 2 I have legal paper in and it was working for a time, now it only gives me an option of paper size for 8X10 or 5 1/2 by 8 1/2. Is there any way to change the setting to 8 1/2 X14
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have 5 biz hub 654s. There is no "utility" hardware button. Instead, open the front cover (marked "biz hub 654") - switch off the main power - white switch in an orange rectangle. Wait 30 secs. Flip back on- then QUICKLY close the door while holding down the yellow RESET button. "Trouble reset" appears - tap it - OK appears below it. Use main power to power down. Wait 30 seconds. Power back up. Works every time.
2 things 1st make sure the paper guides are set correctly on the trays for legal make sure it's exactly on legal or it put the tray into universal mode. (To clarfiy the guides in the back which allow you to put legal in the tray.) 2nd Go into menu and then to paper menu and adjust/ confirm the settings for tray 1 and 2. Based on your question tray 1 is letter and tray 2 is legal, so make sure both of the tray size and type are set correct.
Is the paper tray size set to the proper size -if you have the paper mismatched the machine could act this way: for example "letter size (81/2 X 11) paper in the tray and the tray set to "Legal size" (81/2 X 14)
here are the steps that i want you to follow inorder to use the tray for legal size.
1. On your printer itself, Press the SETUP BUTTON.
2. Scroll Down, and look for the option "Preferences", then press okay.
3. Scroll down again, then look for Tray Lock, and press okay.
4. Under Tray Lock, you will have an options there;
- Tray 1
- Tray 2.
5. If you are using the legal size paper for tray 2, then choose Tray 2 and press okay button to apply. And if you are using the Tray 1 for the legal size, you can go ahead and choose Tray 1 and press okay to apply. And this should work.
If in case you still have issues setting it up, please inform me.