Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator X for Windows
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
May 22, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
May 08, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Oct 24, 2010 | HP Compaq nc6220 Notebook
Oct 22, 2009 | Fuji FinePix F10 Digital Camera
Oct 10, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Sep 05, 2009 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Aug 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: