Question about Lexmark T632 Laser Printer
There are two types of counters one is the permanent page counter and other is the Maintenance Page Counter this one is the one that needs to be reset. If you are trying to erase the permanent page count that can not be done.
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2011 | Kyocera FS-4000DN Laser Printer
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Aug 30, 2010 | Lexmark Optra T612 Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2010 | Lexmark Optra S 1650 Laser Printer
Feb 24, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1125 Laser Printer
Nov 03, 2009 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1585n Laser Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 4500 Printer
573 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!