Question about Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable Router (DHF5D72304)
1. Connect a computer to any of the four LAN ports of the Belkin Wireless router.
2. Open your web browser and type the router IP address of the router(by default, the address is (http://192.168.2.1) in the address bar press Enter.
3. Click Login on the top of the page to login to the router. By default the Password is left blank, click Submit. If you have already changed the password then type in your password.
4. Click Security under Wireless menu.
5. Under Security Mode, select Disabled.
6. Click Apply changes to save the settings.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2011 | Linkskey Linksys E2100L Wireless Router -...
Mar 28, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 08, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 15, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 19, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Apr 10, 2010 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Mar 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Jun 10, 2013 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: