Question about Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
Help i can't use my phone, i bought it in the phil. now we are in australia, what can I do to fix it, my phone is nokia 6630
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6630 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Nokia N96 Cell Phone
Feb 10, 2012 | Lands Phones
Karlisles if there's a repairer closer they'll tell you.
2 Haran Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
(see map below)
PO Box 7250
Alexandria, NSW 2015
Calls within Australia:
Ph: 1300 308 435
Fax: (02) 9700-9951
International Phone +61 2 9700 9759
International Fax +61 2 9700 9951
Nov 15, 2010 | phil & teds Vibe Stroller
Apr 14, 2010 | Nokia 6600
Jun 27, 2009 | Nokia N76 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2009 | Nokia N76 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2009 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
Jan 13, 2009 | Nokia 6600
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!