Question about Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
Help i can't use my phone, i bought it in the phil. now we are in australia, what can I do to fix it, my phone is nokia 6630
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 6630 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Posted on Feb 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2012 | Nokia N96 Cell Phone
Feb 10, 2012 | Lands Phones
Karlisles if there's a repairer closer they'll tell you.
2 Haran Street,
Mascot, NSW 2020
(see map below)
PO Box 7250
Alexandria, NSW 2015
Calls within Australia:
Ph: 1300 308 435
Fax: (02) 9700-9951
International Phone +61 2 9700 9759
International Fax +61 2 9700 9951
Nov 15, 2010 | phil & teds Vibe Stroller
Apr 14, 2010 | Nokia 6600
Jun 27, 2009 | Nokia N76 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2009 | Nokia N76 Cellular Phone
Jan 18, 2009 | Nokia 6630 Handheld
Jan 13, 2009 | Nokia 6600
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!