Question about Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Go to the following link & follow the steps written below
1. Then download the file by clicking miscellaneous link under the file information section on the opened page.
2. Install the downloaded file in your nokia phone by connecting the phone with PC using data cabl.
3. Now open the "My Own" folder on your phone, & click on the ZFontRemover file.
4. Go to Options & then select the "Remove All Fonts" option.
5. Now Restart your phone.Get ur original fonts now....
This would help..
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Testimonial: "Thak's i will try this"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to change my font style...
In this phone you can only change font while writing Notes in Office Tools.
In Personalisation you can change font size:
Menu - Tools - Settings - General - Personalisation - Display - Font Size
Posted on Dec 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 29, 2011 | Nokia C201 Cell Phone
Jan 14, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Sep 26, 2009 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Feb 14, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
1,458 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: