Question about Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Setting My Timex 1440 Sports Watch
1. With the time and date showing, press the top left button.
2. Press the right top button (this sets seconds)
3. Press the bottom left button. This flashes the hour; press the top right button until you have the correct hour (there is no symbol for am, pm will show if pm).
4. Press the bottom left button, minutes flash. Press the top right button until correct minutes.
5. Press the bottom left button, month flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
6. Press bottom left button, date flashes. Press the top right button until correct.
7. Press bottom left button, day flashes. Press right top button until correct.
8. Press bottom left button, time format flashes ( now it can be set to 24 hour clock). If correct, you're done. Press top left button if you're done (can be pressed at any step if you're finished).
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: setting Timex 1440 sports watch
mcdevito75 here, For now, you need to know 2 buttons, the MODE and SET buttons, First press the MODE button, you may have to hold it in 2--3 seconds, see the display Blinking, now press the SET button for each function, (hour, minute etc). press MODE after each function is set, after all is set Press MODE for steady display. Here"s Timex Contact number for a manual, 800-448-4639
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2012 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Aug 25, 2010 | Timex 1440 Sports Aggressor 56014 Wrist...
Jul 12, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Nov 07, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 28, 2008 | Timex 1440 53591 Sports Quotient...
May 29, 2007 | Timex 1440 Sports Quotient¿ 53612...
339 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: