Question about Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Hi there ok try
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 01, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Sep 19, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 10, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!