Question about Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console

1 Answer

I lst manual

I been trying to find the manual for this mother board but it seems imposible to find ..please HELP!!!

I have lost my anipalz for about 2 years now that I found I want to play with it again but the manual got ruined because it got inhto the washing! Can someone help me !

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Governor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

    Hot-Shot:

    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 123 Answers

What is the model of the mother board, all numbers and letter if you can, I'm not really sure what you are requesting,

Please provide more information

Posted on Feb 20, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

The hard disk's file system is corrupted and will be restored this is what my ps3 is saying and when i try to restore it the same message appers what the hell can i do about this problem i freaking out...


Sadly, this sounds like its the hd, itself, or a problem on the mother board, try to erase hd, or replace the hd, if its not the hd, you well have to have unit looked at,,

Oct 12, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console

2 Answers

Hi ive just turned my ps3 on it stopped and went off now it wont play just got a red light when pushed it flashes green and blue the goes red when pushed again it flashes red help


Yes this is the YLOD the (Yellow light of death) it happens when the GPU and the CPU overheat and you will need to fix this by stopping the heat build up, you can sned it in and they will fix it for you for $130.

Or you can fix it yourself using a good PS3 Repair guide in under an hour!

Mar 07, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console

1 Answer

Xbox 360 disc drive. hitachi drive


well im pretty sure its the drive thats always an easy fix but if its the motherboard its not the easist thing in the world

Mar 15, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox Console

1 Answer

Dont know how to use the anipalz penguin


The button on the back is to Wake up the pet. If the screen shows the date press this button to wake the pet. Press it again when you want to send the pet to sleep. Lets label the front buttons : 1 2 3 4 5
Press 2+4 at the same time to open the menu. Use 2 and 4 to view options. These are the options: 1) Heart- Care for the penguin eg. teach manners. 2) Games 3) Penguin- This is where you teach it tricks. Browse through different sections to teach different tricks. 4) + 5) Sorry! Don't know how to use these! To select one, press the penguin. When you choose the heart or penguin, select an option and then instructions of what buttons to press appear. I just played around to find this out. Also, to get out press buttons 1+5 at the same time. Just play around and you'll get the way it works. Have fun! PS. How did your mum burn it?

Jan 02, 2009 | Video Game Consoles

1 Answer

Flashing yellow ring on original xbox


when you dropped it you probably damaged the motherboard... take the motherboard out and you will see that it is a computer one. all you have to do is download the xbox drivers and such onto a new mother board and stick it in. that will fix it if it is a mother board problem... seeing as you dropped it it could be tons of other things

Nov 29, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox Console

1 Answer

Channels, Downloads, LOST


it is a glitch there is 30% it will come back on its own 69% chance u lost for good and a 1% chance (this practilly imposible)
that u can fix it manully

Aug 19, 2008 | Nintendo Wii Console

2 Answers

Anipalz


Press the left button and then the right the manual will show up :P

Jan 07, 2008 | Video Game Consoles

6 Answers

Aniplaz virtual cat


i have the instructions!! i thought i had thrown them out with the box but found them,
basics
a
b e d
c

hold down b and d together to bring up menu. the heart is the care menu, use e to select care menu and then b and d to scroll through options. when you have an option ie feed or bath etc select by pressing e.
slide your finger from b to e to d for the cat to go to his basket.
my email address is kateykath@orange.net if you want to get in touch for more details

Dec 28, 2007 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console

1 Answer

RATTLING IN THE HD


you need a new hard drive yours has something in it to where it clacks when it is trying to respon dto its mother board

Apr 07, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console

Not finding what you are looking for?
Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console Logo

Related Topics:

84 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nintendo Video Game Consoles Experts

Troy Gorman
Troy Gorman

Level 3 Expert

508 Answers

phil

Level 2 Expert

567 Answers

Raj Patel

Level 3 Expert

845 Answers

Are you a Nintendo Video Game Console Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...