Question about Encore Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 4200 speedstream modem problem
I guess you probably aint set-up a wireless router before, what you need to do is get it connected up so you revieve local area is connected then, load internet explorer you will recieve a message like page not displayed. where you usually type in www.ebay.com for example type in the number thats on the bottom of the router ie it looks somthing like this 192.168.1.1 for example. a menu will then appear, fill in your broadband username details etc and you should be up and going, if you have problems feel free to email me,, All the best John Auctionscotland@tiscali.co.uk
Posted on Feb 28, 2007
SOURCE: compaq sr1950nx internet connect
Well click this link to Compaq Presario SR1950NX for software & Driver downloads. Pick you operating system here:
Good Luck & kind Regards
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
I had the same problem but now i have found the solution for it. Its not the software its the phone. Go to your Phone Settings hit Connectivity and then Usb Connection select Data Service and now connect your phone to the pc and select connect in Mobilesync and it should work. After you are done using MOBILE SYNC you can simple go in settings once again and choose mass storage for any downloads!!!
Posted on May 12, 2008
Posted on Oct 01, 2008
Try this link & download & install usb driver for your model. When it's ready to download, click run and follow prompts. Restart computer after & see if that helped.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Before Conexant Universal Audio Architecture (UAA)
Conexant High Definition Audio Drivers
This will create a swsetup folder in c drive ("C:\swsetup\sp34200")
Installing Audio drivers may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
Open the Device Manager:
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp34200 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Feb 13, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 03, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 18, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 23, 2010 | Encore ENUWI-G2 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Mar 29, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Apr 02, 2009 | Encore ENUTV-DAT TV Input
Sep 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: