You can register your Philips GoGear mp3 player @ http://ow.ly/5R6mX
From the Support Site, you can download software, find manuals, and read FAQ's:
If you have any additional questions or issues, Consumer Care can be reached @ 1-888-744-5477 - an agent can walk you through set-up and installation over the phone.
Hope this helps! If so, let me know by rating this solution so that I can help others more effectively!
How to Install:
IMPORTANT: Before doing the installation, please make sure that your PC is running Windows XP (Home or Professional) Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista. For all legal licensees, Windows Service Pack (SP) upgrades are free. Also make sure that you have the administrator privileges on the PC and all antivirus and spyware software is disabled.
- Install the music and photo software as well as the device manager by inserting the installation CD into the CD-ROM drive. (If the installer menu is not displayed automatically, please click the start.exe file in the root directory of the CD in Windows Explorer.)
- From the installer menu, select your preferred language; the welcome screen will appear. Click NEXT to advance through the next pages until you reach the Install Software page, and then click NEXT to start the installation of the Philips Device Manager and Windows Media Player.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- As soon as the installation is completed, restart your computer, and then connect your player to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once the device is connected, you may see the device appear in the task bar or as a folder in Windows Explorer. Now, you can launch Windows Media Player and use the software to transfer music to your player.