Question about Hoover SteamVac F5914-900 SpinScrub Upright Vacuum
If it's dripping out in streams rather than an even spray, it may be a clogged screen. Just pop off the plastic cover underneath the brush spin speed selector and wipe off the dirty screen. Mine was putting down streams and this fixed the problem immediately.
Posted on Apr 16, 2011
Spray out in a fine mist...
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
Nov 03, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 25, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 13, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Dec 12, 2009 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Jan 03, 2009 | Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac V2 Widepath...
Nov 05, 2008 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
Sep 22, 2008 | Eureka Atlantis 2591A Upright Steam Vacuum
Jun 14, 2008 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
Nov 19, 2006 | Hoover Floormate H3000 Upright Wet/Dry...
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: