Question about HP Photosmart 3110 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi i got a Hp photosmart 3100 Series and its not letting me print or copy its saying ink system failure and i got ink in there .... Thank You
- Hold down the "OK", "Cancel", "Black", and "Color" buttons at the same time and turn the printer off.
- Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and turn it back on.
- Turn the printer off twice and then it will recalibrate.
- Make sure there are new cartridges in the printer so that it can reset.
- Remove the cartridges from the product.
- Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 22, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
435 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: